Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The only new things happening right now are:

First of all, on september first its Alex's 8th birtday! She asked for another doll {good girl!}
And she wants all her dolls to have only black or dark brown hair! {again-good girl has a good taste!} :-D
So we bought this beauty "Laounging Lovely" and now we are waiting for her to arrive! can't wait!


I got these handmade cuteness in the mail a few days ago from my friend Moran. Now I need to sew her 2 surprise skirts! yey!



First picture is a sweet handmade bear hat i got from a private swap with my friend Victoria.
Bottom picture is of some stuff i bought from ebay and received recently in the mail



Since I bought Alice all ready customized, I wanted to "give" her something that will be from me, her new mommy. So I'v sent her to our frind natigil76 on flickr which is a custom artist genius. She and ilil actualy made Alice so pretty and perfect the first time. So since shes so perfect there's not much to do except she add a few beauty marks {or personality marks as she calls them :-)} and a new pair of custom handmade eye chips as seen in picture. And another bright yellow eye chips pair which I bought.
So this picture was taken by her place, Alice is enjoying her time at the spa
and shes still there... becues.... :-)


New beautiful eye chip's!





Becues Vicky is there as well! Getting full customization!

A picture I got today while working on her! WOW!! I cant wait to see her in person! But I need to wait becues I orderd a new Licca body to put insted of her original body. So I had it sent to her address so I guess I'll just wait untill her new body will arrive- hopefully soon!!!!


YEY!!!


I think that this is one of the things that make me love blythe: that there is always something new happening. A new doll, a custom work going on, a new swap, new friends, changes... you name it! Its a very much "alive" collection

Thats one of the reasons why I love it so much!

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

It sounds like a fun "alive" collection too. I love the beauty marks.

Ayala Levinger said...

what is the name of these dolls? I want to have one too!!